Are you the next #SheDIDIT entrepreneur? Let’s see!
- Are you an entrepreneurial or ambitious woman with diverse roots
- Have you been sitting on a business idea for a long time, but have no idea where to start?
- In need of someone to guide or support you through every step along the way?
- And for free?!
If you’ve checked off one or more, then you are the women we’re looking for!Click here to download the flyer!
#SheMeansBusiness is your one-stop-shop to start your business or work out your project ideas. You’ve come to the right adress if you’ve been looking for individual coaching from A to Z. Your business coach is here to help you every detail, turn every leaf to make sure you’re ready to start!
The indivdiual coaching is for ambitious women with diverse cultural backgrounds who are willing to take matters into their own hands. Who are ready to work on their business(es) or lifelong ideas.
We also have provide a coworking space in Antwerp and Vilvoorde for you to work in! (Due to covid restrictions this is still under construction).
You get the chance to be mentored for free, for 3 to 6 months by a business coach/entrepreneur herself! You’ll get independent advice, leads to further counseling with other organizations and help you make the first big decisions or steps.
We also hold a couple networking events in which you get to meet other womenpreneurs and start building your network!
What do we expect?
Together we help shape your business idea or give you the needed support to take the first steps. As a one-stop-shop we are fully ready for you! To make sure everything runs smoothly, we do have a few conditions:
- Have at least 3 individual sessions over a period of 3 to 6 months
- Being open to mentor (other) future womenpreneurs
- Attend at least 1 networking event
- Become a member of the Talentpool
- Letting us share your entrepreneurial story through our channels (testimonial, promo, progress, …)
If you agree to these conditions, let’s get started! Sign up via the form down under. See you soon!
Who’s also at #SheDIDIT?
Next to Wendy, #SheDIDIT also consists of Lien (middle) and Siham (left).
Lien Warmenbol is one of the founding sisters of #SheDIDIT. As an entrepreneur herself, a co-workingspace in Vilvoorde (STOOM), she knows the ins-and-outs of entrepreneurship. Lien is also a coach for this trajectory.
Siham Zarkan is skilled in communication, graphic designer and marketing. With a passion for storytelling she has build up the experience of sharing the countless #SheDIDIT-stories with the community.